The Village Veterinarian306 North MainChatham, IL 62629
The Village Veterinarian Hospital Policies
- Scheduled and drop-off appointments
- In an effort to be mindful of your time, all visits require a scheduled appointment. Emergencies are, of course, exceptions.
- We do allow drop-off appointments for added convenience, which simply means you can make an appointment for your pet even if you aren’t able to be there at that time; you are allowed to drop off your dog or cat earlier in the day and pick up after he or she has been seen by the veterinarian.
- Patient arrivals
- For everyone’s safety, including you and your pet, please arrive with dogs on leashes and cats in carrying kennels.
- We kindly ask that you arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in the event that you need to fill out paperwork or have any questions regarding our forms.
- Cell phone use
- Please refrain from cell phone use during your personal time with our veterinarians.
- Appointment cancellation
- Please give us a 24-hour notification if you need to cancel your pet’s appointment
- For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date.
- Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. This is one of the reasons we ask you to restrain your pet. We recommend that animals be placed on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room.
- Payment Policy
- We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Care Credit, cash and personal checks.